Resources, Networks & Accountability
- National Association of Christian Ministers
- American Association of Pastoral Counselors
- Association of Missouri Mediators
Mark is 66 years young and is in the 40th year of the journey called marriage to his amazing bride, Linda. They are blessed with Christine, their daughter, now doing life with her husband, David, and two cats, Bella and Lucy, in the Carolina’s.
Mark received Jesus as his Lord and Savior in 1974. This relationship began an adventure filled with struggles, debates and wrong choices. It has transformed into a journey filled with Gods Truth, Worship and Service. This service including cooking chili, setting up folding chairs and cleaned up spills. It has grown into preaching, teaching God’s Word and leading as Deacon and Elder.
Mark's Education & Qualifications
- BA Psychology Webster University
- Missouri Supreme Court rule 88 compliant; 24 hours of training in family mediation through St. Louis University School of Law.
- Missouri Supreme Court rule 17 compliant; 16 hours of training in civil mediation training through St. Louis University School of Law
- Peace Maker Ministries 40 hours training in Conflict Resolution and Conflict Mediation
- Certified Mediator through Mediate.com
- Certified as a Faithful Brain Coach through the Faithful Brain Institute
- Ms. Gayle English Counselor MA LPC NCC
- Level Path Ministries Mr. John Richardson Pastoral Counselor Mediator
- Details upon request